Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 19, 2007
Yow!
Yesterday afternoon a big dumpster was delivered in front of Kristi's house across the street and I'm sure everyone wondered why.

This afternoon about 4:45 p.m. I nearly shot out of my chair when what sounded like a loud explosion came from outside!

I looked outside to discover a man just about to dump a tree limb into the dumpster. Sure enough, the booming explosion noise again.

Evidently they're having a tree removed.

It's still going. Willow thinks its thunder and is either whining at me or barking at the front door, but then every dog in the neighborhood is barking right now. What a chorus!

Labels: