Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, April 21, 2007
Tell Me Something...
Why is Alec Baldwin verbally abusing his kid national news?

I mean I can see it showing up on gossip shows like Entertainment Weekly and Access Hollywood. But this guy is an actor. Why is what he did news?

I'm sick of actors and celebrities' antics being considered reportable news. This stuff used to show up in newspaper gossip columns like Luella Parsons' and Hedda Hopper's. Why is "Brangelina" breaking up or some actor adopting a baby worthy of a mention on real news programs? Can't we leave this trash for rags like The National Enquirer and The Star?

Labels: