Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, April 09, 2007
Nifty!
Season 5 of The Waltons is coming out May 8. I've never collected the other seasons since I knew I wouldn't have time to watch the eps, but I do want fifth season because it has my two favorite episodes, "The Best Christmas" (the best of the series' Christmas episodes) and "The Achievement" (John-Boy finally gets his book published). Plus included is Curt and Mary Ellen's wedding (with one of the best scene cuts I've ever seen) and John-Boy inadvertantly being present at the Hindenburg disaster, not to mention a really strange episode involving Elizabeth and her fear of a ferris wheel.

Labels: ,