Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at yetanotherjournal (at) mindspring (dot) com
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, April 30, 2007
1. Currently, what television commercial is your least favorite?
Oh, where do I start? The one that sticks in my head is for Petsmart. It's supposed to be funny, but they play it so much it's not anymore. Some dip of a guy is calling his dog. "Mr. Barkey-Buns Schnauzer!" I hope the dog bites him.
2. And which commercial is your most favorite?
I don't think I have a favorite at this time. I still turn my head at the Liberty Mutual "pay it forward" commercial, but they never play all of it anymore.
3. Of the sitcoms that are on during "prime time" how many do you watch on a regular basis? Please share.
4. Is there a television series that you enjoy watching that is ending this season?
Not that I know of ending this season. Is E.R. being cancelled? I keep hearing commercials about "closing the emergency room."
5. Is there any type of program you'd like to see more of on television?
Historical documentaries. Decent miniseries based on novels that are not "Lifetime movies." Where are things that are the caliber of Roots, Centennial, and Eleanor and Franklin?
6. Is there any type of program you'd like to see less of on television?
"Reality" television of the contest sort (although reality TV shows are getting a bit much in total).
7. Is there a series that is no longer aired that you wish would come back?
8. Do you watch re-runs of anything on television?
The animal rescue type series on Animal Planet, when nothing better is on.