Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at yetanotherjournal (at) mindspring (dot) com
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, April 02, 2007
1. Where did you go on your last vacation?
2. Would you go there again? Why or why not?
Yes, after the American History museum is open again. What a disappointment! (And I sure wouldn't stay in the AmeriSuites Dulles again.)
3. How many vacations do you take in one year?
James only gets a vacation after seven months' work, so once. Our trip to Helen, GA, and our Dragoncon weekend is like a mini-vacation, though.
4. Where would you REALLY like to go on your next vacation, if money was no issue, and how long would you stay?
Oh, at least a month in Great Britain and Ireland.
5. Do you put a little money aside each week (or month) to save up for your vacation?
No. James does, though; he saves his change.