Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 06, 2007
Friday Five

"Wait 'til the Weekend

Monday was magical because...


It was? It was rather frustrating, actually, because a few things I thought I had finished were not actually finished.

Tuesday, what a tiring day, because...

Had to get up at 6 a.m. again and face the fluorescent lights.

My Wednesday was wild & crazy because...

Ants showed up in the kitchen, stalking a piece of dog food left behind the baker's rack.

Thursday made me think about...

Calling the exterminator, which I did on Friday. And sleeping.

Friday is the most fun because of...

No purchase orders! No purchase orders!

Labels: