Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 27, 2007
Friday Five

1. What is your all time favorite book?

Oh, please. That's like asking Olivia Walton which of the seven kids is her favorite. If I was having my arm twisted off, I'd probably say The Open Gate or Mary Stewart's Merlin trilogy, which I do have as an omnibus, so it is one book.

2. What is your all time favorite movie?

I used to say The Andromeda Strain, but I don't know now. I do love Galaxy Quest. And Airport. And Journey to the Center of the Earth. And Hunt for Red October. And...

3. What are you reading right now?

Outlander, Volume BB of bound Wide Awake magazines (December 1888 through May 1889), Volume VIII of bound St. Nicholas magazines (November 1880 through October 1881), and the e-book The Boy Allies at Liege (another rah-rah WWI series book).

4. What is your favorite show on tv?

No contest: House (followed closely by Jeopardy)

5. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

Er, it was either Narnia or the last Harry Potter film. We'd intended to see The Astronaut Farmer, but it disappeared before we had a free weekend (we were still buying bookcases at that point).

Labels: