Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Friday, April 13, 2007
1. Who was your first crush?
On what level? Are you talking childhood, or a more adult relationship. I think my first crush was in first grade. He was a redhead. I was smit. :-) My first actor crush was Don Adams. My first real crush was on a boy named Don whose parents Rudy and Jessie bowled with my parents in a Sunday night bowling league.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert. I take after my dad.
3. What is your favorite non-sexual thing you like to do with the love of your life?
Visit history museums!
4. Name one quirky habit your partner does that either annoys you or makes you grin.
The former: stares endlessly at computer games.
5. Do you believe in monogamous relationships?
Well...yeah...I got married, didn't I?