Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 29, 2007
Thursday Threesome

::Yankees Opening Day::

Onesome: Yankees-- How about it? Are you a baseball fan? ...or would you rather watch the grass grow?

Grass grow? I'd rather do housework.

(I don't mind having baseball on the radio in the background if I have a book or something else interesting to do. It reminds me of my dad on summer nights.)

Twosome: Opening-- Day? Opening Season? Mervyn's "Open, open, open" commercials? What opening do you wait for?

October 1! (Or at least the day they put the fall decorations out at the craft stores.)

Threesome: Day-- by day we learn something: playing hardball, what have you learned this week? (Okay, discoveries count...)

Don't lift boxes that are too heavy for a once-fractured elbow. The pain isn't pretty.

Labels: