Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 22, 2007
Sun and Shade
Another warm, breezy day, but it was cloudy during the daily walk, which was super. Rick Steves was in North Wales. All that nice, cool-looking greenery, jacket weather, and clouds. Nice.

I spent a frustrating hour trying to help someone who has been continually contacting me for help. After investigating I have concluded there is nothing I can do to help because what she is looking for doesn't exist. I hope the person understands. The bi-monthly calls are getting a bit much.

To get the purple glitter off the craft table, I had to wash it down. It would simply not brush off. It was either that or turn a fan on it. Water is a lot less untidy. :-)

I didn't see Mr. Squirrel on the bird feeder today. I wonder if he hit cayenne. The feeder was empty this morning, so I slipped out to remedy that. While I was scooping seed into it, three little brown-headed nuthatches flittered up to sit on the feeder hanger to check out what I was doing. I tried only tilting my head sideways slightly, to better see them, but at the movement they fled, uttering excited chips. They returned later to feast. I love watching them sitting on the deck rail, hammering open the sunflower seeds.

Labels: , ,