Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 26, 2007
Monday Madness

1. What kind of automobile do you drive?

A PT Cruiser.

2. What kind of automobile do you WISH you drove?

I am driving it. (Although it would be cool to have a "neat little roadster" of the vintage that Nancy Drew drove in the original novels.)

3. When is the last time you bought a vehicle (new or used)?

2004.

4. What is your color of choice as far as vehicles go?

Silver. (But they didn't have a silver one on the lot, so the PT is Concord grape color.)

5. Do you regularly have your oil changed?

Yes, although I'm overdue now.

6. How long do you generally keep a vehicle before thinking about buying a new one?

Usually until it gets too expensive with repairs to keep. The last one I drove six years. I couldn't stand the constant oil leak anymore.

7. What kind of automobile will you buy next?

Another PT or a hybrid if I can afford one. My friend Alice has a very nice small SUV hybrid. If they make a hybrid PT I would have it made. :-)

Labels: