Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, March 19, 2007
1. How many times do you wake up during the night?
Many, especially when it's warm and/or I have a hot flash. I have to flip the top of the blanket back to get the breeze from the fan that is always on.
2. On an average, how many hours of sleep do you try to get?
Well, I try to get eight, but that doesn't work out on a work night. The closest I get is 7 1/2 on the days I work at home. Weekends...well, it hasn't been working out to eight hours there, either.
3. What day of the week do you do your "major" housecleaning?
Friday, because every other week is when I'm off, and the other is when I get off an hour early.
4. How often do you move your furniture to clean behind it?
Depends on how movable the furniture is. I also have a wand attachment on the vacuum cleaner to get back in some of those spaces.
5. Do you do your dishes by hand or do you own a dishwasher?
Dishwasher wins! (Although it's not as good as the Bosch we had in the old house. I suspect when "Mr. Dishwasher" needs replacing, we'll get another Bosch.) I will wash a few dishes by hand, and also Mom's china and the patterned Arby's Christmas goblets.