Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 12, 2007
Monday Madness

1. Do you believe in reincarnation?

No, but I was thinking this morning that if reincarnation did exist, I'd probably come back as a worm, because I've always been so repelled by them.

2. Do you own any anime figures?

Like plastic gaming figures or action figures? No, but I do have a stuffed baby Kimba the White Lion and a Kimba cloisonné pin.

3. Are you one of the fanfic writers over at www.fanfiction.net?

No, but I know several of them. There's some interesting Remember WENN fanfic there, including one I just found out about over the weekend.

4. Do you review stories which are posted in www.fanfiction.net?

No.

5. Are you looking forward to seeing the third Spider-Man film?

No. I never even saw the second one.

6. Are you looking forward to seeing the Fantastic Four sequel?

No, not a comics person except for the old Comico Jonny Quest titles and the old Quantum Leap comic.

7. Do you like "Deal or No Deal"?

No deal.

8. Are you a television watcher?

Yes, but hardly any network at all, except for House. I like the History Channel, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, and that ilk.

9. Do you write letters to people?

Not like I used to, but still at Christmastime and I do write long notes in greeting cards if the occasion calls for it.

Labels: