Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, March 28, 2007
It's Easy Being Green
Two days ago you could look down our back yard to the property in the rear and see it clearly. There were only tiny buds on the trees.

It's like the trees leafed overnight! These are not full, dark green summer leaves, of course, but in the space of two days the view has become more obscured by pale green. It seems particularly pronounced this morning; I don't remember that much greenery even yesterday when I walked Willow when I arrived home.

James pointed out the grass has basically done the same thing, although it has already been cut for the first time this season.

The temperature will still be in the low 80s today. In a word...or maybe a grunt...ugh!

[Update 12:45 p.m.: My God, I think more leaves have grown in the past three hours...]

Labels: ,