Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 26, 2007
Glare
I shouldn't have mentioned the fluorescents at work. I see building maintenance went by and replaced all the dud bulbs in the hall. Now under every light it's like being in direct sunlight. Yow. It wouldn't be bad except I face directly into one of those lights because of the way my cubicle is set up. I have a foam board blocking part of the light, but it doesn't cover the entire width of the fixture. I guess I need a second one, but it was hard enough getting it up there because I don't have a ladder and had to crawl on the desk instead. Meanwhile my eyes feel like I've just thrust my head in a bouquet of flowers and let the allergens do their dirty work. It's like they are twice their normal size and itch fiercely.

Labels: