Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, March 18, 2007
Friday Five (late because the questions weren't up when I looked on Friday and I've just been too darned busy since!)

1. What's your favorite shade of green?

Mint green, followed by what they call "hunter green," or what Crayola calls "forest green."

2. Do you wear green on St. Patrick's Day, and if not, do you ever get pinched?

Nope, 'cause I'm Italian. Our holiday is on the 19th.

3. Do you do anything else to celebrate the holiday?

No. In junior high, I remember, they used to sell white carnations that had been placed in green water, where they wicked up the color into the petals and had green edges. I always bought one, then had an allergy attack when I got home because I'm allergic to flowers.

4. Have you ever consumed a green beer (or any other alcoholic beverage dyed green)?

No. I've never liked alcohol that much, and now I take medication for heart palpitations, so I don't drink any alcohol at all.

5. Do you have a good luck charm, and if so, what is it?

No, but I wear a St. Jude medal. I've had since I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 1990.

Labels: