Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 09, 2007
Friday Five

1. If you could retroactively erase one TV show from the history of entertainment, which one would you choose?

Just one? That's cruel. Seinfeld, maybe?

2. Are you more like your mother or your father?

I wish I were like my mom. She had chutzpah. I'm shy and introverted, like my dad.

3. If you could take a year-long vacation, what would you do?

Travel round the world and go to museums.

4. Can you think of a reason not to answer this question?

What question? :-)

5. What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

It's not a nice thing if you brag about it, so I decline to answer.

Labels: