Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, March 24, 2007
Four O'Clock and All is Sizzling
It's 83 frappin' degrees outside. I have all the fans on the sunny sides of the house blowing out and the ones on the shady side blowing in. It's still...moist and sticky.

Pidgie is sitting on my shoulder singing sweet nothings in my ear. Willow is patiently awaiting James' return from the IPMS meeting. Me, too, because we're going to Fry's afterwards. (Not for any reason, just because we haven't been there for a while.)

Due to circumstances beyond my control (being in the bathroom until three a.m.), we slept really late this morning. James has been feeling ragged out for a week, so it helped. After he left for the IPMS meeting, I trundled the car to Sam's for gas (unfortunately it wasn't as cheap as Atlantagasprices.com said it was) and went inside to hunt down Wild Wild West and McHale's Navy. They only had the former, so I bought that—and two pounds of strawberries home.

Of course since there are now strawberries there must be cream so I dropped in at Food Depot for some ReddiWhip. Also bought some Easter cards.

I love second season of Wild Wild West since it has my two favorite episode of all, "Night of the Returning Dead" with Peter Lawford and Sammy Davis Jr and "Night of the Man-Eating House" about an old house that weeps...

James is home...TTFN.

Labels: , , ,