Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 23, 2007
Blessed Relief...
...I got to sleep late.

It's certainly not from the heat, which, if it didn't reach 80°F, certainly brushed it.

I had a plan when I went to BJs this morning, but was unable to carry it out because it had everything but what I wanted. Blast. ::grumble:: Came home via Lowes and Borders (just in time to watch Rick Steves tour Edinburgh), and ended up doing some reorganization in the bedroom. It's that depressing time of the year when you have to put away the nice, cozy winter things. Sigh.

All the rest of the utility bills came, so I was able to schedule all for payment and still stick some money in savings. Hopefully with all the bookcases now purchased I can do so every payday. (Except that vet visit I'm dreading, and, of course, Atomicon.)

And then I began to trim the tree.

(Not that tree...LOL.)

Labels: , ,