Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, February 05, 2007
Monday Madness

1. What is your favorite main course to prepare?

Chicken cacciatore. Chicken pieces, Campbell's roasted garlic and tomato soup for the sauce, some mushrooms and a green pepper, a crusty loaf to "zoop" in the gravy...ah, heaven.

2. What is your favorite side dish to prepare?

Fried rice Rice'a'Roni. I love the crunch the slivered almonds give to it.

3. Do you like to bake? If so, what is your favorite?

I bake wine biscuits at Christmastime. Recipe is at top.

4. What one dish would you like to learn to cook?

Something with grilled scallops. Yum.

5. What is your worst cooking disaster?

The time I forgot the rice was cooking because I was working on a web page and it burned to the bottom of the saucepan.

Labels: ,