Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, February 21, 2007
"Humindingity"
My mom used to jokingly say this when it was sticky like today. It's 63°F and 99 percent humidity. It's stayed cool in the house till about now, so I've thrown open the back door and opened most of the windows and put the fans in. The bedroom smells like a fresh motel room and the yard like the garden after you water it, which is appropriate since we had rain all last night and thunder this morning.

I spent most of my lunch burning some .mp3 Christmas music to CD, but Wil and I did go out for our 20 minute walk around the neighborhood. I keep the walking brisk and Willow is always dismayed that I don't allow her much time to sniff after we've gone out in the back yard for an airing.

Tyler, the Weimaraner next door, woofed when he heard us out there, so of course Willow had to go to the narrow water-drain gap under the fence and bark and wag at him (with all the fur on her spine raised) at the same time. It's so funny.

Labels: ,