Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Saturday, February 10, 2007
1. If you were a crayon, which color would you want to be?
A rich blue, not too light, not a paler sky blue, but more like a blue velvet, but not a dark blue velvet.
2. Which color do you think you would be regardless of what you wanted?
Brown, the same color as that mushroom I usually feel like.
3. Would you rather be used and get blunt, broken and lose your wrapper, or not be used and stay pristine?
Used. I want to color in a lot of cool pictures.
4. Would you rather be in a small set of crayons or a large set?
A large set, because I'd want to be in the middle of all the different colors and shades of the rainbow.
5. Would you rather be Crayola, or a different brand?
Crayola forever! One of the most distinctive scents in the world, even more so than famous perfumes. (And almost as good as book print.)