Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, February 23, 2007
Double Memes
Thursday Threesome

From a oops moment

::Coffee in my Lap::

Onesome: Coffee--? ...or no? Black? Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce? Homeground beans (that you roasted)? Tea? Green? No? Water? What is your "sip of choice" right now?

Can't drink coffee. The regular version gives me heart palpitations and decaf gives me heartburn. Tea...shudder. Milk...always! I also like lemon-lime KoolAid, which they don't make anymore (I have a stash in the closet) and Del's Frozen Lemonade (we have a kit James bought in Rhode Island).

Twosome: "In my-- wildest dreams there's no way I would ever even consider _______!"

Wow. There's lots of those. Skydiving. Bungee jumping. Handling worms. Having a pet snake. Liking ants in my house. Traveling to the Middle East. Traveling to the Caribbean, the equator, or anywhere else where it's hot all the time.

Threesome: Lap--top or desktop? Which is your choice for hanging around on the net? ...or your choice if you had one?

Oh, I like my desktop. I've surfed extensively on the internet on vacation and at my mom's using the laptop. Rather have the desktop.

Friday Five

1. Would you rather serve in heaven or rule in hell?

I don't want to rule anything. Too much paperwork. :-)

2. If you had evidence that would catch a killer, but also put you in jail, would you use it?

Oh, man, that's a hard one. I think I'd say no because I really couldn't stand jail.

3. If you could work the worst job you have ever had, for three years and then never have to work again, would you or would you rather work the job you always wanted but not be able to retire until well past the age of retirement?

Honey, if I could work at something I like, I'd do it till the day I die.

4. If you could write four newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?

"World Peace Declared," "Religious Groups Agree to Stop Fighting," "Intelligent People Elected to Office," and "Government Graft Halted."

5. A video of children in Florida fighting, while adults cheer on, was posted on the popular web site MySpace, The popularity of "gang videos" has also increased, and there has been renewed interest in re creating the infamous "Faces of Death" video series, do you feel there should be laws limiting extreme videos?

There are so many rules against these things and they don't seem to work. I'm just troubled by people who like to watch this stuff.

Labels: