Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, February 25, 2007
Different Tastes
We hadn't gone to the breakfast buffet at Golden Corral for...at least six months, probably longer, so we did this morning. Not used to large breakfasts anymore and it sat badly for a bit. Then we turned in our plastic bags for recycling, and went to Trader Joe's. I got a couple of noodle bowls and we bought a shrimp/vegetable/noodle mix for supper. (Not a lot of shrimp, but quite good.) We have barbecue for two suppers and some ginger sesame noodles for another side—James wants to try an orange chicken recipe.

After Joe's we had to hit Costco for milk and then we read the paper. When I finished with that, I went downstairs and reshelved the books. I have lots of biographies of Louisa May Alcott and Walt Disney! :-) I'm surprised I don't have more books about Teddy Roosevelt, who is my favorite president. I do have McCullough's Morning on Horseback.

Labels: ,