Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, January 25, 2007
Thursday Threesome

Off the wall!

::Plaid Kittens Attack!::

Onesome: Plaid-- Yes? No? Wouldn't even consider it? Makes the outfit? Makes terrible wallpaper?

Plaid is okay for blankets and throws. I remember one of my history professors used to wear bright red plaid pants. He was thin and they still looked hideous. But...it was the 70s...what can I say?

Twosome: Kittens-- Cutest things in the world? Creatures from another planet? Things other people have?

Almost cutest things in the world, but something other people have. My cat allergy is pretty acute. I can put up with the dog dander and the feather allergies, but cats in prolonged doses are beyond both James and I. Sneezing and wheezing becomes the issue of the day.

Threesome: Attack!-- of the Killer Tomatoes! Okay, what's your vote for the worst movie title of all time?

Gad, I don't know. I don't watch many bad movies. When I catch one, I usually blot it from my mind as quickly as possible.

Labels: