Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Real Progress
Well, this is working out even better than I'd hoped.

I have already done a modification, sent out a couple of small requirements for quotations, received faxes of quotations and sole source justifications, received quotations via e-mail, sent reminders of things I need, and just finished posting a notice to the Federal Business Opportunities website and still have about 2 1/2 hours to go. I need to look at the quotations I received and see if I can do another order and I also now have an order here I can send out for quotations because the end user has sent me the specs for the refrigerator she needs.

I got another hour and a half sleep this morning before starting at eight, so at lunch time (I took my lunch at one) I didn't need to lie down and nap or rest my eyes because they were burning from the fluorescent lights. Instead I sat down and ate a light lunch (seafood spread on melba toast and a cup of mandarin oranges), then took Willow for a fifteen minute walk before getting back to work.

And I'm listening to Christmas music (Windham Hill, new age; nothing strident)...so there. Pidgie, as always in the afternoon, is asleep. So is Willow, for that matter, curled up tight at the top of the stairs (probably in hope that James will show up <g>). (God, I wish I hadn't put the camera away this morning. They both look so cute!)

Labels: