Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Monday Madness

Started to answer these yesterday and realized the questions posted were from December 11. They changed it.

1. Did you make any resolutions this year?

No (well, unless it was not to screw up telecommuting).

2. If so, which one do you think you'll really stick to? If not, is there something you're going to try harder to accomplish?

LOL. Not to screw up telecommuting! Since this is a pilot program, all of us involved have to be good for the sake of everyone else. I would like to try harder to get things done on time. (Which means I need to mail several items!)

3. Do you have a fear of any small rodents/insects/etc? If so, please share.

I'm not scared of rodents; I just don't want them in my house. Same for ants! I'm not really scared of worms; I just don't like them. Looking at them turns my stomach. But then I wouldn't want to hold one, so I guess it qualifies as "scared."

4. Share something exciting that's going on in your life.

You must have me confused with someone else. LOL. Actually, the telecommuting business is exciting. The Feds in this area have been opposed to it for several years, but with the Atlanta traffic getting worse every day and smog alerts in the summer more common, plus the price of gas, I guess they finally decided it was time.

5. Did you wonder what happened to Monday Madness these past few weeks?

Yes. The Tuesday Twosome person has been gone for ages, too. I'd wondered if there were something wrong. So many things can happen...

...and this question comes from one of our good friends, tricia:

Do you have a favorite gameshow announcer?


The only game show I watch is Jeopardy, so it's hard for me to judge. Besides, who can ever replace the late, great Don Pardo?

Labels: