Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Tuesday, January 30, 2007
1. Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what is your most important one?
Used to when I was a kid, but haven't in years. Too busy living.
2. Easter is coming. Many Christians give up something for Lent. Do you give something up for any reason (or season)? What is it this year?
I haven't given up something for Lent in years. I remember in school kids used to give up something they didn't like. My mother said it didn't work that way. :-) Which is why I never got to give up spinach for Lent. LOL.
3. Do you watch the Super Bowl? If so, do you watch it with a group? If not, what do you do while the game is on? Anything special?
I've never watched the game, even when with a group gotten together for that purpose. The commercials maybe, the game, no.
4. Would you miss Monday Madness if it stopped permanently?
Yes, I would. Is there something you're not telling us?
5. Name at least one theme for MM questions. Share at least one question for that theme.
How about crafts or hobbies? Or pets? Or favorite books? (Anything but "If they made a movie of your life, who would play you?" and "If you had a band, what kind of band would it be?")