Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, January 19, 2007
It's a Better Living
The other two days of telework went about like the first. I would have liked to have gotten more orders done, but I was missing material that I needed to complete them; basically it worked out the same as if I were in the office, plus I didn't add to the traffic grid and didn't pollute the atmosphere for three days. On a personal level I got five hours total of extra sleep, exercise every day I worked at home, had fewer hot flashes because we keep the house cool, and didn't get headaches from the lights.

I think it's a great idea if everyone can manage it.

Labels: