Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, January 12, 2007
Friday Five

1. Favorite cereal and why?

Special K. Because I grew up on it and like the taste. I also eat Grape Nuts, which pretty much stay crunchy unless you leave them under milk for hours. :-) For a treat, once a year, I usually buy a small box of Frosted Flakes.

2. What is the best thing about summer?

Nothing, as far as I'm concerned. When I was in school and before I had to get a job in the summer, of course it was a good thing. Of course, as early as junior high I was lobbying for the schools to put air conditioning in the buildings and then let us have school in summer and a winter vacation. I even wrote a piece of doggerel for English class about the idea.

3. Would you rather have a slurpee or a milkshake?

Well, neither, actually. I'd like a coffee cabinet or a chocolate frappé or a Del's frozen lemonade. :-)

4. If you could be a member of any band/musical group, past or present, what band would it be and why?

Glenn Miller! Because he made good music!

5. Who is your idol? What is he/she famous for?

Eleanor Roosevelt. Because she was able to overcome emotional abuse, neglect, and shyness.

Labels: