Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, December 07, 2006
Walking Weather
It's so pretty out: only about 47°F with a stiff breeze. Excellent walking weather; I took a short walk at lunch. Supposed to be the same tomorrow. :-) Of course this couldn't happen on a Friday I'm off. It will probably be icky 60s again by next Friday.

By the time I get home it will be dark (traffic's already backed up 18-20 minutes to go the five miles between I-75 and the traffic sign on I-285 westbound and I don't leave for 30 minutes yet). Darn, no chance to enjoy it.

Labels: ,