Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, December 14, 2006
The "Real Sam Johnson's" Christmas Meme
Okay, Brent, I'll bite:

I gotta Christmas meme for everyone and it's very simple. Santa Claus has sent out an X-mas Genie to only the super good boys and girls out there and he's come to your house. Genies only give out three wishes, but X-mas Genies give four for Christmas. What do you ask for and remember, nothing is off bounds.

1. Well, if nothing is off bounds, I want everyone to be well: Colin and Robin and Juanita and anyone else who has serious or recurring illnesses. And if the Christmas Genie can only do that if he withdraws the other three wishes, that's fine with me.

But I have a feeling even Christmas Genies can only go so far. So

1. I'd like to be able to give large grants to research organizations for things like cancer and cystic fibrosis...so maybe in the future I won't need the original wish #1.

2. I still want that house in New Hampshire (with a gourmet kitchen and airstrip for James and a bay window for the Christmas tree and hardwood floors and a reproduction Hoosier cabinet and pre-installed network cable—did I mention hardwood floors?).

3. And the Cessna Citation and flying lessons for James so we can fly back and visit our friends (maybe go to Alaska?).

4. Enough money to support all this so I can form a small business doing web pages and James can go back to school for his history degree if he wants (LOL, and we can still afford medical insurance). Oh, yeah, and enough money to get Remember WENN out of AMC's hands and release it on DVD. (Hey, Ivan, if I get the rights to Remember WENN will you show it on your TV station? Uncut? Along with Lassie and He and She and My World and Welcome to It and Ellery Queen and Brooklyn Bridge? <g>)

Labels: , ,