Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Not Clear Sailing
We saw Intrepid several years (in fact it was 1998, on the same trip when we visited the WENN set). Cool museum and relatively easy to get to considering it's on the island of Manhattan! Would love to go back someday when I can enjoy it, since I had a migraine that day.

Tugboats to Try Again to Pull USS Intrepid Out of Mud

It made me smile when they talked about the aircraft being shrink-wrapped. I noticed when we moved that I need not have masking-taped the furniture drawers and doors shut; the movers now wrap your furniture in shrink wrap so it doesn't get scratched.

Labels: