Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, December 18, 2006
Monday Madness

1. I get about  1  telemarketer phone calls on a daily basis.

The phone's calmed down from before Election Day, when every idiot politician was phoning "Vote for me; I'll change everything." Yes, the graft will then go in your pocket rather than the other guy's.

2. I never call anyone after  nine o'clock  at night.

3. I never call anyone before  eight  in the morning.

4. I (please choose one) DO screen my phone calls via caller ID.

Actually, through the answering machine.

5. I really should call  my godmother  more often.

But I don't want to depress her by crying. She was upset enough when my mother died and then when I had to sell the house. She and my mom were friends for fifty-four years.

Labels: