Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, November 19, 2006
Well, How Interesting
James turned the television on this morning and lo and behold, the Component 2 feed was coming in as well as ever. Yes, we did have the television off for some time yesterday (during most of the party), so it wasn't as if we hadn't tried that. I wonder if it were the HD feed after all.

On the other hand, I think Rodney was right last night: the Cyberhome is shot. Still showing a vertical blue line this morning.

I think I'll unplug it all and try the one from the spare bedroom there and see if that works.

Labels: