Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, November 16, 2006
Thursday Threesome

From the Weather Service

::A Day in the Rain::

Onesome: A Day--or so ago? Oops, wrong meme. Wait, that might be cool... "A Day or So Ago, I saw......." You fill it in <g>!

Christmas lights! We saw them riding home on Saturday night. Yesterday when I drove past the house they didn't have the lights on, but they did have the tree lighted. It was quite cheery on such a dismal rainy day.

Twosome: in-- case of rain, do you carry an umbrella? ...or do you just hoof it in a hat?

I have an umbrella, but I usually forget it. I can't tell you how many free umbrellas I treated RIPTA (the Rhode Island Public Transit Authority) buses to!

Threesome: the Rain-- in Spain? Nah, how about locally: has the rainy season kicked in for you yet? Snow? Nothing? Come on, it's almost Thanksgiving here in the States!

No snow, just rain. Of course, given the amount of rain we had yesterday, if we'd had snow I wouldn't be at work today. The entire city of Atlanta would have come to a stop with two feet of snow. (Heck, two inches of snow bogs it down.)

Labels: