Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, November 13, 2006
Monday Madness

1. From ch'i:
If you could only read one blog every day- which one blog would be on your daily list?


Er. Probably James Lileks. I love the way he writes.

2. From kat:
What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?


Play "retrieve 'Girlfriend'" with Pidgie.

3. From paxil princess:
What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?


Ah, nice, warm snuggly sweatshirts. So perfect to snuggle into.

4. From sherle:
Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?


My husband. Mom isn't there to share with anymore, though.

5. From trista:
How long have you been blogging?


Since January of 2002, when I tore the ligaments in my right foot. There wasn't much else I could do.

6. From lisa e:
Which side of the bed?


As you look at it, left. From my POV, right.

7. From elton:
How often do you pig out when you eat?


Not often. I don't even do that at buffets.

8. From karen:
Do you watch the space shuttle launches?


Yes, I've been watching space launches since John Glenn. I remember Ed White's spacewalk and the "angry alligator" and the Apollo 1 fire.

9. From dawn:
What's your favorite leisure-time activity?


Reading!

10. From sherle:
When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom? What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?


Last night, to James. Unless we're really tired, we always say "I love you" before going to sleep. I hugged James while he was fixing dinner tonight.

Labels: