Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Heat, Heat, Go Away
I can't wait for this warm spell to end. It's not that it's warm in the daytime so much but that it makes my joints ache so badly that it's hard to sleep. When this happens in the spring when it gets warm, the doctor tells me it's allergens, which can cause symptoms similar to arthritis pain. What goes now? There are flowers still blooming, but they didn't bother me when it was cold.

Sleeping last night was hard. I hurt and it was too warm, even with the fan aimed directly on me. Sheesh.

Labels: