Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, October 19, 2006
Thursday Threesome

From the Finance Department

::Payin' the bills::

Onesome: Payin'-- Hey, 'they' tell us fuel prices are down! What are you payin' this week for a gallon of gas?

Er. Won't know until I get to the gas station. I paid 2.049 on Monday because I didn't go out over the weekend to get gas. Last time I looked, Costco was $1.939. Knock on wood I can go up there tomorrow, or Saturday while James is at work.

Twosome: the-- heck you say! There's an election coming up here in the US; do you plan to vote? No, no need for your soapbox. ...unless you want to <g>.

I always vote. You've got no damn right to complain about who's running your country or your county or your city if you don't go vote. Don't like the Dumbocrats or Repulsivecans? Go vote 'em out of office. But don't whine about it if you don't.

Threesome: Bills-- Which bill(s) do you absolutely dislike paying? ...and by that I mean the one you "have to-have to" but wish you didn't have to. Tuition/books? Power? The newspaper?

Well, if we didn't like to pay it, we'd get rid of the service, right? The only thing I can think of is the long distance charge on our landline. Need to have it taken off. Why pay it if we don't use it? Long distance on our cells is free after nine and on weekends.

Labels: