Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, October 26, 2006
This is Weird
This morning the Earthlink mail server wasn't working, either by download to Eudora or going to webmail, but I got to the Weather Channel and Georgia Navigator fine. Didn't think anything of it until I got to work.

If this is some sort of web outage here it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I can get to CNN, but not Fox. Zap2It, which is usually pain-in-the-neck slow, but not goverment sites I use in my work. Xanga but not Blogspot or Live Journal. I got the Weather Channel and Kevin and Kell when I got here, but that's gone now, too. What type of web outage takes most sites but not all?

Not to mention that the most important shortcut on my desktop has completely disappeared.

Not even sure this will publish...

Labels: