Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, October 06, 2006
Seeing Spots
Just before James got home, I was tapping out things on the computer when Willow began barking frantically. I thought she was just reacting to the kids playing outside, but as the barks reached a fever pitch, I walked over and looked down at the foyer to see what the racket was about. I had the front door open and the screen closed...

...wait, it wasn't closed and there were a couple of black and white blobs in the foyer!

About a week ago we made the acquaintance of one of the neighbors' two Dalmatian puppies, a male and a female. They are just coming out of the fat puppy stage and going on to leggy adolescence. Well, apparently they got loose today, wandered on our porch and got inside the house! By the time I made it downstairs the little girl had come up on the porch and was apologizing. I shut the screen door behind them and the little female turned around, gave the edge a paw, and it popped open again! So I shut the front door till they were safely home.

Labels: