Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Monday Madness

1. From amaranth:
Name three people you would pick (and why) if you could choose who to be stranded on a deserted island with.


Well, James, but that goes without saying. :-) If it's a survival situation I would like to have Oreta with me; she's practical and savvy. Not sure about anyone else.

2. From julie:
What is your favorite genre of film and what is your favorite movie from that genre?


I don't think I have a favorite genre; I like films in most genres except for horror/slasher and films that are "art" films for the sake of being "art" films.

3. From tiffany:
Which country would you like to visit and why?


England, because I've been an Anglophile all my life. I love just looking at British maps just to see the real places where all the books I've read have taken place!

4. From wil:
What are you driving these days? What's it's (their) good and bad points? Would you buy another one, and why or why not?


I'm driving a 2004 PT Cruiser, which I love. The mileage isn't bad, it rides comfortably, there are times it's practically a TARDIS inside, and it's tall enough for James to sit in comfortably. I'd buy another, but not if they make it larger, as I heard one rumor about them considering. I wish they'd make a hybrid version, though. If it were a bit larger to fit the batteries for that, I wouldn't mind.

5. From cindy swanson:
"Lost," "24," or both?


Neither. Never been interested.

6. From lady starlight:
You've been very good this year. What should Santa bring you for Christmas? (the sky is the limit)


First I want the mortgage paid off. Then I want a fence around the property and a stairway down from the deck (and a concrete platform under the deck). Then I could consider having fun, like a cruise to Alaska or a a trip to Canada and Europe.

Labels: