Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Tuesday Twosome

List two...

1. Items in your purse/wallet:


Tube of Blistex and my alarm clock.

2. Food items you crave the most:

Dark chocolate and Italian bread.

3. Books you could read over and over again:

Only two???? Mary Stewart's Merlin trilogy and The Open Gate.

4. Events in the past 14 days that have made you laugh and/or cry:

Well, finally saw Finding Nemo last night; that made me cry at the end. And what happened yesterday on the way into work made me laugh.

5. People you are missing a lot a this very moment:

My mom...

Labels: