Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, September 28, 2006
Thursday Threesome

From the Environmental Page

::Clean Air Act::

Onesome: Clean-- as a whistle? Can you whistle? When did you learn? ...and with pursed lips or with that finger thing?

Yes, I've been whistling since I was a kid. Dunno how old I was. Elementary school age, fairly young. Probably imitating the Lassie theme. Never been able to do "that finger thing."

Twosome: Air-- quality: an issue where you live or not? ...enough to move?

LOL. Can't afford to give up my job. But yeah, the smog situation here in the summer is pretty sad. We have smog alerts if the temps go over 90°F and during the summer downtown Atlanta is always covered by this kind of brown scum and the horizon is always dirty-looking. That's one of the reasons the cool fall air is so welcome; it sweeps all that crud out.

Threesome: Act-- Hey, do you 'act your age'? Sure, that's subjective, but what do you think? ...or better yet: what do your friends think <g>?

I guess I do, unless there's a party and I get silly. Thank God I don't drink; I'd giggle myself into next week.

Labels: