Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, September 10, 2006
Sigh...
I'll ask the same question I asked a couple of months ago, about people having parties: why is it necessary for them to have the music on so loud that the bass beat of the music is audible across the street in a well-insulated home with the windows closed? Is there something against the rules about being able to TALK to other people at your party without screaming over the music? And why is loud music somehow "fun"?

It sounds like someone has a very fast heartbeat and is thumping its way into my brain.

Labels: