Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, September 25, 2006
Monday Madness

1. From jstar: Holiday in Europe or Asia?

There are some cool things in Asia I'd like to see, but I think I'd prefer Europe. I'd want to see all of Great Britain and Ireland, and also Italy (especially the island of Ischia where my mom's folks were born and also attend the Palio) and Switzerland, Belgium (especially Antwerp) and the Netherlands. I would like to go to Germany at Christmastime to see the Christkindlmarts. Oh, yes, and maybe get some santons in France.

2. From sherle: How do you try to change a behavior pattern you don't like about yourself... whether it's chewing fingernails, overeating, smoking, or picking your nose?

Distract myself.

3. From tricia: Have you ever successfully completed a Sudoku puzzle?

[Linda backs up very quickly from Sudoku puzzles, making a cross with her two forefingers. Ewwww. Numbers. Go away!]

4. From caylynn: What website do you visit the most often?

The Weather Channel.

5. From michael morgan: What was your favorite thing about high school or college?

The library. Frankly, I didn't like either. Junior high was much better than high school; the teachers were, in general, more interesting and challenging. And the library was better in junior high. And that's where I learned to type.

Labels: