Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, September 18, 2006
Monday Madness

1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? (from tricia)

I eat one chocolate cookie, then the "creme" and finally the other cookie. (Frankly, if I could ditch the "creme," I would, except in the chocolate-filled ones, if they are still making them.)

2. How long does it take you to eat lunch?

Er, I dunno, since I eat my sandwich at my desk. The time I get for lunch I go out in the car and take a nap since the fluorescent lights do a number on my eyes. Whe I come in from that I have my banana.

3. Caffeine or decaf?

Can't have caffeine; gives me heart palpitations. Hate cola, so don't drink decaf and decaf coffee gives me heartburn (yes, even with the Prilosec; so does barbecue and vinegar-based salad dressings).

4. Chicken or beef?

Hard one, since I try to eat beef only once a week. But I think I prefer beef if it's a steak. If it's pot roast, meatloaf or hamburger, I'd rather have chicken (unless it's chicken breast or fried chicken).

5. Pen or pencil?

Typewriter! :-) Pen, please.

6. Autumn or spring?

Autumn, autumn, autumn. Spring is pretty but the flowers make me sneeze and spring means wretched summer is coming.

7. Baseball or basketball?

Ugh. Neither. Dog agility or Flyball. Horse jumping. Something interesting.

8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'

Don't like reality-based contests. If I watch reality shows I want documentaries or the stuff on HGTV or Animal Precinct and its ilk.

Labels: