Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, September 11, 2006
Monday Madness

1. How long have you been blogging?

Since January of 2002. I had torn the ligaments in my right foot and needed something to do.

2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging?

A real break? Never. I did post intermittently the first few months because I wasn't used to it.

3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog?

Again, that would be early on. I don't know. A couple of weeks maybe?

4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis?

Do you mean speak with/e-mail or just commenting on their blog? I dunno, the latter's about half a dozen.

5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll?

Well, um, yeah, since one of them is my husband. (And another is my sister-in-law, and another is my husband's neice, and another is my cousin, and several of them are friends who live nearby.)

6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog?

Only when I find another person for the blogroll.

7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come?

I hope so! I love to write.

Labels: