Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, September 15, 2006
Friday Five

1. What's your favorite line from a movie, and why?

"Live, live, live! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" (Mame Dennis from Auntie Mame) Because it's true.

2. Who's your favorite villain from a movie, and why?

Wow. I usually don't "like" villains, except to wish them offed. Probably David Jenkins in Memoirs of an Invisible Man—I spent the entire movie thinking up ways to kill the SOB.

3. Name one movie everyone else loves that you hate.

The Princess Bride. The only thing good about that movie is Mandy Patinkin.

4. Name one movie everyone else hates that you love.

Erm...I don't know if there is one that I definitely know everyone hates. Maybe Fever, which is truly a dreadful little movie, but Sam Neill is in it...

5. What's your favorite Pixar film, and why?

Actually, I don't think I have a favorite Pixar film. I've seen a couple and the artistry is quite good, but I'm already tired of these computer generated things. Wish they'd go back to good old-fashioned drawings. I miss them. I do like Ice Age.

Labels: