Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Breathe All About It
It was quite nice when I went out for lunch, about 66°F and the sky a bright blue with a few clouds drifting here and there and a nice breeze. I took a short walk before settling into the car. With the nice cool air I was out like that proverbial light. My mom always did say that even as a baby I slept best outside in fresh, cool air; she'd shade me from the sun and I conked right out. It was at night I wanted to be awake—no news there!

This is that awkward time of the year; it will be cool-ish again tomorrow and then back into the 80s (and, more importantly, back up over 60 at night which means back to the A/C) for a few days and then reportedly back down to the mid-70s. The dogwoods and younger trees seem convinced there will be an early winter; I'll root with them.

[Oooh, cool. I just got a neat coupon in the mail; either a 1GB "thumb drive" or 1GB SD card, free!]

Labels: